Beautiful Custom two-story Colonial. Freshly painted! 3 Finished Levels w/ 9-foot ceilings, Hardwood floors, and Study on 1st floor. Open-concept kitchen w/ center island w/ cooktop, Maple cabinets, and Granite countertops. Bright and Sunny Morning Room and deck overlooking backyard and tranquil woodland. Master Retreat w/ Sitting Room, Soaker Tub, Separate Shower, and big Walk-In Closet. Spacious walkout basement w/ ample natural light, in-law suite w/ full bath, washer & dryer, and 2nd kitchen. Side load 2-car garage. Dual zone HVAC. Fantastic location - just 30 miles from Joint Base Andrews, Washington DC, and Annapolis!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,634 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Heated, Full
- 1. Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Shingle, Hip
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS